The digital CPT-logger is the heart of the data acquisition system for geotechnical and environmental testing procedures, such as cone penetration testing (CPT). It is to be used in combination with a standard laptop or industrial computer and data acquisition software, such as a CPT-Explorer. You can order this innovative product at Gouda Geo-Equipment.
THE FUNCTIONALITIES OF OUR DIGITAL CPT-LOGGER
The digital CPT-logger combines the following functions:
- It supplies power to the attached electric cones, measuring heads, adapters, and alike
- It digitizes the incoming analogue signals
- It conditions the incoming digital signals from independent components (e.g. the depth synchronization)
- It synchronizes all data for processing on attached computer
The CPT-logger is compatible with all electrical CPT cones (both compression and subtraction type), electrical measuring heads, environmental modules and a magnetometer. The high-grade waterproof housing makes the unit extremely suitable for working in the field, the compact design assures the use of little space.
OUR CPT LOGGER PROCESSES UP TO TWELVE DATA SIGNALS
It processes simultaneously up to eight analogue and four digital data signals, such as:
- Cone resistance ● Local sleeve friction ● Inclination ● Pore pressure ● Temperature ● Penetration depth ● Date and time ● Fuel fluorescence ● Electrical permittivity ● Electrical conductivity ● Redox potential ● Acidity (pH)
The digital CPT-logger is provided with Cone-ID© for automatic recognition of the connected cone, measuring head, and alike. This CPT system only functions with cones and measuring heads provided with Cone-ID© features and CPT-Explorer data acquisition software. The CPT-logger is suitable for mechanical and electrical CPT testing in accordance with the relevant national and international standards.
Explore the possibilities of this innovate logger
Are you interested in our digital CPT logger and do you want to add this to your collection of geotechnical instruments? Please contact us by calling (0)715 318 475 or send an email to email@example.com. The experienced professionals Dutch CPT company will gladly tell you more about this system and are available 24/7.